Jan 15, 2011

Sin Marlee is Tearing the Whole City Down

 
Sin Marlee, solo artist signed to Gneous music is making head way with his smash hit single, Tear the Whole City Down. The Virginia native who now resides in LA, is making a name for himself as a solo artist. "The thing I love most about making music is, I can be creative and express myself", explains Sin. He is putting in work, having completed 2 albums and mixtapes, Sin is sticking to his "Tear the Whole City Down" by bringing his fans music that they can relate too.

" The thing I love most about making music is, I can be creative and express myself. Music has become my way of life, and it's been with me through all my ups & downs. I hope listening to my music allows my fans to relate to some of the things that I have faced, what I'm doing as an artist allowing my music to be a personal image of who I really am", says Marlee.

Check out a snippet of his hit single, "Tear the Whole City Down"




To Contact Sin:
bookings@gneousmusic.com
202.670.0159
Management:
info@gneousmusic.com
202.904.8098

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tight bro! I'm doing collabos for my second Mixtape & album, if your interested hit me up at Buddahmann@gmail.com. u can listen and finish more info on me at www.buddahmann.com.

Let me know...

- Buddahmann

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Blasted By Belle. All rights reserved.
Designed by Lauren